Chesnee Communications offices will be closed on Friday, July 3 in observance of Independence Day. Offices will re-open on Monday, July 6 at 8 a.m.
Trend Micro Security
Chesnee Communications now provides the Trend Micro Internet Security Suite software to all of our high-speed Internet customers FREE of charge (a $49.95/year value) to defend their home computer networks from attacks, safeguard personal identities Online, and protect kids while they are surfing the Internet.
Trend Micro Internet Security Suite is an easy-to-use, comprehensive security solution that keeps out hackers, viruses, worms, fraudulent emails and other threats. It uses award-winning firewall technology from Trend Micro which:
- Blocks hackers and other unknown threats;
- Stops viruses and worms and protects against emerging viruses before they attack;
- Protects against identity theft and Online profiling;
- Quarantines suspicious email attachments and blocks outbound messages containing potential viruses;
- Protects users of the most popular IM services and shields you from IM spammers, thieves and online predators;
- Blocks access to offensive website content;
- Stops dangerous phishing emails and spam from getting into your inbox;
- Secures PCs connected to wireless networks – at home or on the road.
To get the free Trend Micro Internet Security Suite, you must log into My Account at http://myaccount.chesnet.net/.
Note: Before installing the Trend Micro Internet Security Suite, you will need to uninstall any other Internet security software program (Norton, McAfee, etc.) you have used previously, including Chesnee’s Internet Safety Kit. You will need to install the Trend Micro Internet Security software on each computer you intend to protect. Up to three (3) computers will be covered per Chesnee email account.